Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Make like a tomato and ketchup

ok so things are rather crazy at the moment with graduation 10 days away and me trying to get my stuffs together so I can move out. Lets see here..... news.....I think I killed the blueberry bush (oops), my mother is baby sitting the orange tree and we repotted it and its growing! The primrose died too (I've been neglectful of my plants). I have a job that pertains to my major as a writer for an online newsletter thing. I'm thinking about bringing back "cooking in the Co-op" even if it won't be in the Co-op it will be at my parents house. Other then that....there isn't much to report. I'm going to try super hard to get back into posting daily, but I used to do it in the mornings before class and now I don't have the time for that so I get out of class and study.

No comments: