Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy (almost 24 hours late) yule

Boy, this weekend has gone by fast. I mean really, really fast. I spent Yule at my good friend's house with a few of my pagan friends/unofficial coven type thingy/open circle. We made pomanders (I don't actually remember the words to the ritual just the actions) and gave presents (I think mostly cause its habbit now). But it was so much fun, and a great way to relax after classes and running about all weekend. Things are a bit stressful around the house because its almost Christmas and my mom got hurt and is mostly relegated to laying on a couch with a good book, which as my father said "wasn't part of the plan". But if that isn't a message from the body to slow the fuck down, I don't know what is. And it is that time of year when the body goes "whoa! Fuck no!". Anyway, I will be going to my grandmother's for Christmas so I will not be posting until next week. Wish me luck that things go smoothly and no arguments and such occur (Grandma and I are very, very different people and in her eyes my way is wrong, thankfully she doesn't know I'm pagan)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck girly! See you when you get back!