Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall realization

You hear about so many people who get this get up and go urge during fall a sort of excitment and energy. Which I would always attribute to the genetic need to prepare for the winter. But then I realized that I never felt that energy until I realized that the feeling of excitement I associated with Halloween (as a kid) was in fact the very same feeling but because I had always had Halloween to look foreward to during this time I never realized it. Even when I lived in the dorms at school halloween was the time we passed out candy to all the little kiddies dressed up in constumes which was so much fun. It was something about the leaves dancing across the road caught in the wind that made it hit me the other day, suddenly I was just like HALLOWEEN!!! and then realized its not halloween that I was excited about, I was just excited.

No comments: